- 1. Beets benefits and side effects
- 2. Beetroot benefits for men
- 3. Beetroot benefits for skin
- 4. The secret of cooking beets with maximum preservation of vitamins!
- 5. Beetroot easy & nutritious recipes
Do you want to raise your energy levels and detoxify your whole body at the same time? Then it’s high time you learned in detail about the beetroot benefits because this vegetable has a number of useful properties that are able to prevent the onset of many serious diseases!
But first of all, read about the health benefits of beets, tips how to use it and its contraindications.
Buy agriculture and foodstuff on Jiji – best offers from the best sellers in Nigeria!
1. Beets benefits and side effects
1.1. Health benefits of beets: Top 15
- Beets improve blood composition and create red blood cells;
- Anti-inflammatory effect;
- Anti-cancer properties;
- They strengthen the immune system (due to the high content of vitamin C, manganese, magnesium and potassium);
- Improve digestion;
- Protect against hypertension;
- Improve protein and fat metabolism;
- Prevent liver infiltration;
- Treat atherosclerosis;
- They have beneficial effect on the thyroid gland;
- They improve the health of the heart and the vascular system;
- Effective at dementia prevention;
- Improve the state of the patient suffering from diabetes;
- Improve the state during aspiration diseases;
- Improve vision;
- Heal wounds and ulcers.
Health benefits of beetroot juice are practically the same, only a few times more: after all, fresh juice is the essence of product usefulness!
1.2. Beetroot side effects
- Beetroot heavily absorbs harmful substances from the ground – so buy only an environmentally friendly product.
- Being a red vegetable, beets are a potential allergen.
- People with a weak digestive system may develop diarrhea after eating raw beets.
- Patients with urolithic or cholelithiasis disease should also avoid raw beets in order to prevent aggravation of their condition.
- People with hypotension should also be cautious as beets can provoke weakness, nausea, and dizziness.
2. Beetroot benefits for men
Beets are proved to be helpful in such disorders of the male body as the absence of an erection and sexual impotence:
- Zinc improves the functioning of the reproductive system and eliminates the problems with male performance.
- Detox: protection against diseases of the prostate.
- Beta-carotene protects against prostate adenoma.
- Beets eliminate the effects of smoking and alcohol addiction.
- Niacin and pantothenic acid affect the parts of the brain responsible for sexual attraction.
3. Beetroot benefits for skin
- Vitamin C renews skin cells promoting the production of elastin and collagen.
- Potassium and betaine moisturize all layers of the skin.
- Curcumin deeply cleanses the pores.
- Fiber protects the skin from penetration of bacteria.
- Pectins tone and strengthen the face contours.
Homemade beet masks are able to transform any appearance for the better in just a few sessions due to the complex effect of all the chemical elements of the vegetable! Buy beetroot on Jiji today at the best price and start a comprehensive course of natural care for your skin!
4. The secret of cooking beets with maximum preservation of vitamins!
Cooking beets for 15 minutes destroys most of its nutritional value. However, there is one smart way to avoid it:
- Boil for 40 minutes without tearing off the tips;
- Take out the beets and put them in very cold water for 10 minutes. A drastic temperature change will do the trick. But if it’s not enough, and the beets are still underdone, place them back in hot (boiling water) and boil another 10 minutes!
5. Beetroot easy & nutritious recipes
5.1. Beetroot Curry
Beetroot Curry – Indian Recipes – Easy Recipes To Subscribe Easy Recipes https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiOrEf90ucqDhcmLBf9Ibgg?sub_confirmation=1 benefits of eating beetroot, health benefits beetroot juice, benefits beetroot, health benefit of beetroot, benefits of drinking beetroot juice, benefits beetroot juice, the benefits of beetroot juice, benefits of beetroot juice for skin, beetroot benefits for health,
5.2. Beetroot Juice With Lemon &Honey & Ginger
Beetroot Juice With Lemon &Honey & Ginger Healthy Recipes SUBSCRIBE to Chef Ricardo Cooking ▸ http://bit.ly/Sub2ChefRicardoCooking TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS 🛎 SUBSCRIBE TO MY JUICE BAR CHANNEL! http://bit.ly/Sub2ChefRicardoJuiceBar SUBSCRIBE TO MY SALAD BAR CHANNEL! http://bit.ly/Sub2ChefRicardoJuiceBar FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA! TWITTER ▸ https://twitter.com/chefricardos GOOGLE+ ▸ https://plus.google.com/+ChefRicardoCooking INSTAGRAM ▸ https://www.instagram.com/chefricardocooking FACEBOOK ▸ https://www.facebook.com/chefricardocookingbook FIND MORE RECIPES ON MY WEBSITE!
5.3. Beet Salad
Get the 5-star recipe for BrandyLoveWine’s Ukrainian Salat Vinaigrette Beet Salad at http://allrecipes.com/recipe/ukrainian-salat-vinaigrette-beet-salad/detail.aspx. Watch how to put together this lightly-seasoned salad that makes the mild flavor of beets really shine! This popular Ukrainian salad goes great with meat and poultry dishes (especially Chicken Kyiv) with a side of mashed potatoes.
5.4. Beetroot Tikki (vegetarian)
We love the color drama that Beetroots have. Not only are they fun to work with but are healthy for you as well and we am always looking for ways to incorporate them into our everyday meals. These Beetroot Tikkis are always a hit in our homes, and we use them for parties and for week-end lunches.
5.5. Hyderabadi Beetroot Sabzi
How to Make Hyderabadi Beetroot Sabzi | हैदराबादी बीटरूट सब्जी | Easy Cook with Food Junction Cook along yummy Indian food subscribe now: http://bit.ly/Food-Junction
5.6. Mega Beet Burgers!
Pre-order my new cookbook FRESH: http://bit.ly/donalFRESH | Giving you a sneak-peak of a few recipes from my new cookbook FRESH! First up is this brilliant Beetroot Burger, packed with flavour and goodness!
5.7. Roasted Beets Recipe
Chef Jason Hill of http://www.CookingSessions.com shows you how to roast beets in this episode of “Chef Tips.” This roasted beets recipe comes together quickly with just three ingredients – fresh beets, kosher salt and olive oil. Use these in Jason’s roasted beet salad with goat cheese, then saute the fresh beet greens for a great and healthy side dish.
Install free updated Jiji app now – check out why every online shopper loves it!