Today, everybody is looking for fresh ways to earn some extra money. And sometimes, these ways become our primary business.
Recently, recharge card printing business became very popular, ‘cause it is quite simple to organize and it turns out to be very profitable. But, as with every type of business, you will need to get acquainted with the specifics of this activity. So,
So, here we got some crucial tips on how to start recharge card printing business in Nigeria!
Buy branded computer accessories on Jiji at the lowest prices ever!
1. How lucrative is printing business in Nigeria?
Well, this business definitely brings a stable income, because people recharge smartphones on a daily basis to make multiple calls and send messages to each other, so they will keep buying a great number of cards.
Nigerians spend approximately N300 billion every year on recharge cards, so the importance of them in people’s everyday life is obvious.
So, recharge card printing business brings you income as long as you have many customers. But if you will choose the correct strategy, you will definitely build a great customer base.
If you will do everything correctly, this business will bring you a huge profit. Let’s get into the details:
- If you expect to make money from this business in Nigeria, you’ll need to have N100,000 – N200,000. The profit you will get from N100 recharge card is about N5.
- It means that if you will be selling N10,000 worth cards every day, you will be earning N5 x 100 = N500.
- But if you invest N150,000, you will be easily earning N5,000 monthly.
2. How to print recharge card with my phone?
Here are your tips on how to print recharge card on phone (for MTN, GLO, Etisalat, Airtel, Visafone & Starcomm):
How To Print MTN, GLO, ETISALAT, AIRTEL , VISAFONE & STARCOMM Recharge Cards in Nigeria Using : CadPro Universal Recharge Card Software. Print Up to 40 Vouchers Per Page. Visit: http://rechargecardprinting.com.ng/ For More Information.
3. Recharge card printing business in Nigeria: a step-by-step guide
Here are some tips on how to start recharge card business in the easiest way:
- For a start, you will need the specific pin codes that are printed on the so-called «vouchers». You can buy these vouchers from the main dealers at the lowest price.
- Typically, they send you the pins via e-mail, and you can simply find a suitable dealer on the Web. But be sure to re-check the reliability of the dealer before cooperating with him.
- When you have registered, you will need to prove your identity and buy a minimal amount of pins available.
- You will make a payment for your pins through the bank. The dealer provides you with his bank account.
- After that, you will receive an e-mail with the pins you have bought. We recommend you to access them on your personal device, using a home internet connection.
- If you want to work with a local dealer, you can be provided with the necessary pin codes by meeting up and a flash drive.
Tips on how to start printing recharge card business:
How to print MTN recharge cards using the recharge card printing software : Netdivo ePin Manager. www.rechargecardprinting.com You can follow the same steps to print recharge vouchers of glo, etisalat, airtel etc. The video guides you on how to start recharge card printing business in Nigeria.
4. How to print recharge card: the things you will need
The primary tools for starting this business are the following:
- the computer or laptop with stable internet connection;
- valid e-mail;
- recharge card printing machine;
- A3/A4 paper for printing cards;
- software for de-encrypting the codes you will receive;
- money to start.
N70,000 Recharge card printing machine also does bill payments: DStv/GOtv,startles,PHCN, etc.
5. How to start recharge card printing business: your to-do list
So, here are the summarized steps you should take to start the recharge card printing business:
- use a computer to find a reliable dealer;
- contact the dealer and wait till he will send you the software you need;
- download this software and install it;
- order the pin codes on the dealer’s website and make the payment;
- you will receive the encrypted pin codes on your e-mail;
- finally, use this software to de-encrypt the codes and then print them out for sale.
If you manage to get all the primary tools for starting this business, the starting capital, and find reliable dealers, the recharge card printing business in Nigeria will bring you income in no time!
Install free updated Jiji app now – always get the best deals on Jiji from anywhere you are!