Jiji is determined to make the lives of its users better, and the latest #JijiStory initiative is another proof. This week, you can win ₦60,000 for simply telling your story! Here is everything you need to know about the contest.
Buy and sell on Jiji with 100% confidence
1. What is #JijiStory?
#JijiStory is a contest organized by Jiji for its users and Facebook subscribers. It was designed to give the users a platform to share their experiences and inspire others to advance their lives by launching a business on Jiji. If you want to take part in the contest, you will find the necessary information in this Facebook post.
2. How to take part in #JijiStory?
If you want to take part in the contest and inspire thousands of fellow Nigerians to follow into your footsteps to achieve success, here are the four simple steps you need to take:
- Share the Facebook post we linked to above with your friends.
- Publish a post on your personal Facebook page with a story of how Jiji helped you reach your goals or succeed in any other way.
- Include the hashtag #JijiStory into your post and make sure the post is public, meaning everyone on Facebook can see it.
- Gather as many likes and comments for your story from your Facebook friends and people who read your story and couldn’t stay impartial. You can also encourage your friends to comment and share the original Jiji Facebook post announcing the contest.
The winners of the contest will be chosen based on the highest engagement, so remember to get your network going if you are serious about winning!
3. What can you win?
There will be two winners in #JijiStory, and here is what you can get:
- For the first prize, you can win ₦40,000 in cash or ₦60,000 in boost packages that you can use on your ads in any category on Jiji.
- For the second prize, you can win ₦25,000 in cash or ₦40,000 in boost packages, which, again, you can use in any category on Jiji for your ads.
To us, the prizes certainly seem worth the effort, so whether you are aiming for the cash prize or want to get more people to see your Jiji ads by using the generous boost packages, you should definitely consider publishing your story.
4. When does #JijiStory take place?
The #JijiStory contest takes place until the end of this week, so the deadline for sharing your story on Facebook is November 10. The winners will be announced on November 11, so after you decide to be brave and tell others about your experience, make sure to watch out for the victory announcement!
Use the Jiji app to buy and sell on the go from your mobile phone