Like millions of Nigerians, you probably know the Jiji app as the most convenient, safest place to sell the stuff you no longer need and buy the stuff you actually need from trusted Nigerian sellers. Recently the Jiji app also became a place to make money without trying too hard, and here is how to do it.
Begin your journey with Jiji today
1. Method #1
The first method to earn money with Jiji requires you to do nothing but download the app, create your account, and verify your phone number. This is actually a good idea not just because you get to make money, but also because buyers and sellers with a verified phone number on Jiji look much more trustworthy to other users. Additionally, you can make ₦100 when you verify your number. Here is how to do it:
- Download the Jiji app for free for your iPhone or Android phone.
- Create your account within the app using your email. You can also log into the app with your Facebook account.
- As soon as you are logged into the app, go to your Profile by tapping the icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap on Settings, then go to Phone Number Settings.
- Enter your phone number and save the settings. You will then be asked to enter a verification code you receive in a text message. Once you do that, a ₦100 registration bonus will be added to your account.
2. Method #2
As a fan of Jiji, you probably want to get as many people as possible to use it. The best way to do it is to recommend it to your friends, and now Jiji will pay you to do it. You can get ₦100 for every friend you invite to the Jiji app, which means you can make ₦2,500 and more if you have enough friends who will join the platform. Here is how to do it:
- Log into the Jiji app and go to your Profile.
- Tap on the Invite Friends menu item.
- You will see a link with your personal referral code that you can share on your social media profiles or send out directly to your friends via email or messages. You can also invite people from your contact list.
- For every new user who follows your link and registers on the Jiji app, you can get ₦100. There is no maximum amount of money to be earned that way.
3. How to redeem the money
Once you have a certain amount of money in your Jiji account, you can redeem it to your card or convert it into airtime for your phone. Make sure you have verified your phone with the Jiji app. To redeem the money, go to Settings -> Invite Friends and tap the Redeem button. Your request will be processed and you will get your money. It’s best to redeem the money during regular business hours as requests seem to be processed faster that way.
Buy and sell with confidence from your phone using the Jiji app