In the year 2015 IIHS purposefully went to stricter requirements. Now, to get the highest award (and hence, get into the top ranking security), you must imperatively get higher scores in all five tests.
In response to the constrictions, automakers responded more than adequately, releasing at the end of 2015- mid of 2016 these monsters of the roads that are ready for the most unexpected incidents!
According to Euro NCAP test results, Toyota Prius was awarded the maximum score.
The new car got:
- 92% of the 100 possible level of protection for passengers;
- 82% – for the protection of passengers-children;
- 77% – for the safety of pedestrians;
- 85% – for efficiency of active safety systems of the car.
Toyota Safety Sense package also includes:
- adaptive cruise control throughout the speed range;
- warning system of crossing the lines of road markings;
- blind zones monitoring system;
- assistance upon departure from parking reversing with system of visual and audible alerts.
Visit us at http://www.windingroad.com and http://www.windingroadracing.com Our Racing Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WindingRoadRacing Wear headphones! The audio in this video was recorded with in-ear binaural microphones. With headphones or earbuds on, you’ll feel like you’re actually sitting in the driver’s seat.
Bestseller Optima 2016 was the first Kia car, which earned the highest rating of Top Safety Pick Plus (TSP +) on new, higher standards.
Car got the highest scores in each of the five crash tests:
- head-on collision with small overlap;
- head-on collision with medium overlap;
- side impact;
- quality of the roof;
- work of head restraints.
The car is available with:
- the latest version of “smart” cruise control (ASCC);
- circular scan monitoring systems of “blind” zones (BSD);
- tracking of lanes changing (LCA);
- reverse parking assistance system (RPAS);
- possible collision warning system (FCWS);
- system of automatic braking (AEB) and other relevant technologies.
Once a bargain-priced alternative the latest Kia Optima has evolved into a stylish, feature-rich, and well-rounded midsize sedan that not only competes but in many ways leads the competitive field. For the latest Kia Optima pricing and information: http://www.kbb.com/kia/optima/2016/ Kelley Blue Book is your source for new car reviews, auto show coverage, features, and comparison tests.
The new Maxima 2016 offers a wide range of security features and tools to help you:
- prognostic frontal collision warning system (PFCW);
- intelligent cruise control (ICC);
- emergency braking system (FEB);
- parking system (RCTA);
- monitoring system of blind zones (BSW).
Other safety technologies in the new Maxima:
- driver fatigue warning system (DAA);
- 3-point rear seatbelts for all seats;
- front seat belts with dual pretensioners and load limiters;
- emergency opening of the trunk;
- body construction with front and rear deformation zones;
- tires pressure monitoring system (TPMS) with traction control system (TCS).
After being the first to reveal the 2016 Nissan Maxima on April 2 of this year, MotoMan heads back to Nashville to test out the driving dynamics of the all-new 2016 Nissan Maxima 4DSC.
Mercedes-Benz ? is a brilliant debut of eleven optimized support systems, developed originally for the coming of the new S-class. Their name is “Intelligent Drive”.
Among these innovations are:
- Active Brake Assist ? Evasive Steering Assist – a tandem, which aims to prevent emergencies. When it detects a potential danger, it provides automatic braking, gives additional effort on the steering wheel to increase the effectiveness of the maneuver.
- Car-to-X Communication – a technology, providing the exchange of information on the situation on the road with the other members of the movement.
- Pre-safe Impulse Side – a function that is triggered when a side impact. Special air chambers placed in the body of the chair are able to move passengers farther from the point of impact.
- PRE-SAFE Sound – system that generates the sound of a certain frequency from the speakers before the impact, which causes reduction of ear muscles and keeps the eardrums from destruction.
Hello and Welcome to Alaatin61! Here is the W213 New Mercedes E Class! In today’s video, we’ll take an up close and in depth look at the New 2017 Mercedes E Class. This one has 184 HP.
Audi A6 2016 earned the highest rating of safety Top Safety Pick+ according to the results of crash tests conducted by the Insurance Institute for highway safety (IIHS).
A6 received “good” for side impact tests, coup and frontal collision, including additional testing of electronic security systems
After finalizing the design, the car has passed the test on frontal impact with partial overlapping, so the safest are the versions released after January.
The Audi A6 comes with a beautifully built interior and generous standard equipment. Get Mat’s verdict with our full 4k review.