Mark Zuckerberg is an amazing person possessing an amazing kind of personality, a rare talent, and quite extraordinary life facts. No one knows and can say for sure how such an overwhelming success came to such a young man. Nevertheless, it did and it keeps walking with Mark side by side.
C++ for Dummies
Of course, one of the most attractive sides of Mark’s life is his career success. When being only a University student, Zuckerberg managed to launch one of the top-used and top profitable social networks in the world. The path to the day when everything has begun had come a long time ago when Mark was just 12 years old. His parents gifted him a book “C++ for dummies” that has inspired him to create a program for his father’s office. Edward Zuckerberg is a dentist, so Mark had created a messaging program, allowing the receptionist to notify him of new patients without yelling across the office.
In his early life, before Zuckerberg had even started his studies, he was approached with job offers by such companies as AOL and Microsoft, but mark turned them all down. Then he entered Harvard University but left it after his sophomore year in order to continue working on Facebook.
Soon Mark Zuckerberg was given much attention through the appearance of the motion picture called “The Social Network”. The movie told the story of Zuckerberg’s life and the birth of Facebook. To be honest, Mark didn’t like the movie and called it inaccurate in many its parts. He also claimed that the film tried to show he was obsessed with becoming the creator of social networking, which indeed he wasn’t.
- Mark suffers from red-green colorblindness and sees the blue color best. That is why Facebook is more dominant in blue colors.
- Mark wears the same gray T-shirt almost every day. He explains it as though he is too much busy in the morning and it saves him time to not change his T-shirt.
- Mark is an avid vegetarian. He says he will only eat meat if he kills the animal himself.
- Zuckerberg is currently #10 on Forbe’s list of the 400 richest Americans.
- If you type @[4:0] in a Facebook comment window and hit enter, Mark’s name will appear.