Glowing and fair skin is the ultimate dream for many dark-skinned beauties. Dark skin is prone to uneven pigmentation and dryness, but, luckily, there are plenty of lotions that make your skin glow, both store-bought and homemade.
With the help of a homemade body lotion for glowing skin, you will achieve a flawless look of your skin while also knowing exactly what you’re using in your skin care. Find out how to make natural body cream for perfect skin right now!
Find the best whitening body lotion in Nigeria on Jiji
1. Homemade body lotion with glycerin
Glycerin is one of the go-to components when it comes to a homemade whitening lotion that should also improve the state of the body skin. Glycerin is known for its moisturizing and nourishing abilities, which means that adding it to your homemade whitening body bleach is a surefire way to make your skin glow. Here is what you’ll need for the best body lotion for glowing skin with glycerin.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp of glycerin
The recipe for this body whitening cream couldn’t be easier! Simply mash the peeled banana with a fork, combine with glycerin, and apply to the body areas that you want to improve. Of course, this cream can’t be stored, so you’ll need to make a fresh batch for every new skin care session.
2. Homemade body lotion with papaya
Papaya is one of the best-known skin lightening agents, so it was only a matter of time before a papaya lotion recipe would spread all over the internet. According to those who have already tried this recipe, papaya seed oil may be the best body oil for glowing skin. Wondering how to make fruit body lotion with papaya? First, check this list of ingredients!
- Shea butter – 1/2 cup
- Papaya seed oil – 1 tsp
- Rose water – 1 tbsp
- Aloe vera gel – 1 tsp
Follow these steps to find out how to make body lotion using papaya.
- Melt the shea butter using the water bath method.
- Refrigerate the melted shea butter for 15 minutes.
- Combine shea butter with papaya seed oil and start mixing with an electric mixer.
- When the first two ingredients are thoroughly combined, add the rose water and aloe vera gel and whip until the mixture becomes creamy.
- Pour the lotion into a jar with a tight lid and apply to skin when necessary.
3. Homemade body lotion with gram flour
Gram flower may not be one of the best known natural ingredients for glowing skin right now, but there’s no doubt it’s going to be a part of many glowing skin products when more people discover its skin improvement abilities. Learn how to make natural lightening body cream with gram flour! Let’s start with the ingredients list.
- Gram flour – 2 tsp
- Turmeric – 1 pinch
- Lemon juice
- Heavy cream
To make your own glow and white lotion, follow these steps.
- Combine the dry ingredients (gram flour and turmeric) in a bowl.
- Add about 10 drops of lemon juice. You can add less lemon juice in case you have a sensitive skin.
- Start adding heavy cream, whipping well until the mixture resembles the consistency of a lotion.
- Apply to your body skin immediately or store for future uses.
- For a more visible glowing effect, you can use homemade body scrub for fair glowing skin before applying the lotion.
This is how to make organic body cream for lighter and more radiant skin in three most popular ways. You can experiment with other recipes for homemade body pack for glowing skin. Popular skin lightening ingredients include yogurt, honey, almond oil, tomato, cucumber, and orange juice.
Achieve a flawless look with the Jiji app