There are numerous known benefits of using aloe vera gel for face, and one of the most important ones is using aloe vera gel for skin lightening. That’s right: the humble aloe plant can be your best option for safely making your skin lighter. Find out everything you need to know about aloe vera for skin whitening!
Buy affordable and effective aloe vera gel on Jiji
1. How does it work?
Even if you have never used a aloe vera skin whitening cream before, you have likely heard a lot about the aloe vera benefits. This medicinal plant has dozens of uses, and many of them are beauty-related.
It’s worth noting that aloe vera gel itself doesn’t directly lighten your skin colour. However, the benefits of aloe vera for skin whitening stretch beyond that. Aloe-based products can help you with a number of skin problems and give you the smooth and glowing skin you’ve always dreamed of. Here are the biggest benefits of aloe vera on face overnight and in the morning:
- Aloe vera effectively soothes your skin, calming down any irritations and treating the rash.
- Aloe vera famously has anti-bacterial properties, which makes it a very effective solution against acne.
- Regularly using aloe vera gel for skin makes your skin look brighter and prevent a dull and lifeless look even when you’re tired.
- Aloe vera effectively moisturizes your skin, giving it a glowing and supple look.
- Aloe vera is frequently used to fight discolouration in the skin. If you suffer from hyperpigmentation, acne scars, and white patches, aloe vera can help you with that.
- Dark spots and sunburns can be treated with aloe vera gel to see the quickest results.
- If you have an uneven lip colour and dry, chapped skin on your lips, apply aloe vera gel overnight instead of a lip balm.
2. How to bleach your skin with aloe vera
If you don’t want to buy a special aloe vera skin lightening cream and want to make your own aloe-based skin care solutions, here are top 5 ways to use aloe vera gel and aloe vera juice for skin lightening.
1. Aloe vera with milk and honey
Combine 1 tsp of aloe vera gel, 1 tsp of milk, and 1/2 tsp of honey in a bowl. Apply to your skin overnight and wash off in the morning. Repeat as often as needed to achieve the desired result.
2. Aloe vera with rose water
Dilute aloe vera gel with rose water to get a more liquid consistency. Generously apply to your skin and wait for the mixture to dry. Rinse with lukewarm water. Repeat 3-4 times a week.
3. Aloe vera with papaya
Take a small slice of papaya and mash it with a fork. Combine the mashed papaya and 1 tsp of aloe vera juice. Apply the mixture to your skin and leave for up to 20 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water. Repeat 3-4 times a week.
4. Aloe vera with lemon and honey
Extract the juice from 1/2 of a lemon. Combine the juice with 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel and 1 tsp of honey. Apply the mixture to your face and leave to dry before rinsing off with lukewarm water. Repeat once a week.
Since lemon makes your skin more photosensitive, make sure only to use this mask before sleep.
5. Aloe vera with shea butter
Combine equal parts of aloe vera gel and shea butter. Stir well to create a homogenous paste. Apply to your face and leave for 20 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water. Repeat once or twice a week. You can also add your favourite essential oil, like lavender or tea tree, to the mix.
Shop everything you need for effective skin care on the Jiji app