- 1. How to create a YouTube channel, Stage 1. Choosing a niche and analyzing the topic of the channel
- 2. How to open a YouTube channel, Stage 2. Monetization
- 3. How to make a YouTube channel, Stage 3. Content plan
- 4. How to start a YouTube channel for beginners, Step 4. Create and configure the channel
- 5. How to create a YouTube channel, Stage 5. Design
- 6. How to open a YouTube channel, Stage 6. Video recording and editing
- 7. How to create a YouTube channel, Stage 7. Video loading and optimization
- 8. How to start a YouTube channel for beginners, Stage 8. Tracking Results
- 9. How to create a YouTube channel, Stage 9. Promotion and advertising
Today, everyone is dying to find out how to start a successful YouTube channel
YouTube’s audience, according to the most conservative estimates, exceeded 800 million viewers and, of course, the service became a Klondike for those who want to realize their creative and business potential.
More and more users are interested in how to make money on YouTube. Moreover, this business idea does not require any/huge investments, except than intellectual ones.
Now, we’ll explain the approximate work plan that will show you how to create a YouTube channel and make money!
Find the best it services for promoting your Youtube channel on Jiji!
1. How to create a YouTube channel, Stage 1. Choosing a niche and analyzing the topic of the channel
- Study channel topics.
- Select multiple themes for which you will make videos.
- Analyze the topic you have chosen – is it interesting and relevant to YouTube viewers.
- Determine your target audience.
- Study your competitors.
- Draw up an approximate structure of your niche.
Finding a specific niche will help you stand out on YouTube and grow faster. In this video we share some powerful questions that will help you find your niche and identify how you can be different. **** Big thanks to VidIQ sponsoring this video!
2. How to open a YouTube channel, Stage 2. Monetization
Some people will say that when you are just starting your channel, it is not the time to plan your future earnings, but we do not think so.
The success of any project depends on how much money it brings. And the more it brings, the more is the desire of the owners to make high-quality and useful content for their viewers!
- Learn about all the ways to make money on YouTube.
- Search for what you can monetize your niche with.
- Consider various ways to earn as competitive channels use.
- Make a list of affiliate programs related to your topic.
Welcome back everyone! Today I’m going to show you how to monetize your YouTube videos in 2019 with 3 easy steps! If you enjoy this video, feel free to subscribe! Make sure to SMASH that like button below as well! Stick around for more content!
3. How to make a YouTube channel, Stage 3. Content plan
- Analyze the content plans examples.
- Make a list of at least 100 ideas for videos.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS http://bit.ly/2mZaKSJ And let’s be friends on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/erin.r.henry.18 Hey Ladies! I hope that this video on content creation helped to give you a better idea of how to find ideas for, plan and schedule your killer content!
4. How to start a YouTube channel for beginners, Step 4. Create and configure the channel
- Create a channel on YouTube.
- Set it up for your needs.
- Optimize your channel.
Want to start a Youtube channel, but not sure how? Today’s video is a step-by-step tutorial, perfect for beginners — because starting a truly SUCCESSFUL Youtube channel involves a lot more than just uploading a video and seeing what happens. 😉 🔷 Today is the last day to enter the giveaway or join channel launch for 80% off!
5. How to create a YouTube channel, Stage 5. Design
- Order the header design on YouTube or from an independent designer.
- Study the ways and secrets of creating screensavers for video.
- Order design templates for the video or create them yourself.
Download the Channel Redesign E-Book for $5: https://payhip.com/b/ZKIw Sign up for my mailing list!
6. How to open a YouTube channel, Stage 6. Video recording and editing
This is generally a matter of a separate talk that requires constant development and improvement:
- Learn to shoot a live video.
- Learn to shoot screencasts.
- Learn how to make at least a simple installation of captured video.
- Select and purchase of good equipment.
I made this video as part of my final project for my Multi-Platform Storytelling class at University. http://camcorders.reviewed.com/ Music/Clips From: Audiomicro.com Creative Commons ~~ Links ~~ Vlog Channel——–http://youtube.com/Tekking1001 Facebook ———– http://www.facebook.com/Tekking101 Patreon ————– http://www.patreon.com/Tekking101 Twitter —————- https://twitter.com/Tekking101 Ustream ———- http://www.ustream.tv/channel/tekking101 Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for ‘fair use’ for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.
7. How to create a YouTube channel, Stage 7. Video loading and optimization
- Learn to upload videos to the channel.
- Explore video optimization options (collection of requests, drawing captions, tags, description, etc.).
Learn how to make your video rank on YouTube. For a complete guide to creating, promoting, and optimizing your video content, check out our complete YouTube Marketing guide: http://hubs.ly/H07q_gn0 What’s the internet’s largest search engine? Easy, that’s Google! But do you know the second largest search engine?
8. How to start a YouTube channel for beginners, Stage 8. Tracking Results
Check out How To Start A PhotoBooth Business!
- Learn how to conduct monthly digitization.
- Understand YouTube analytics features.
Learn how to use the new YouTube analytics tool and dashboard called YouTube Studio Beta to get more views and grow your channel! **** Learn my top 3 strategies for growing your audience and income with YouTube in 2018 check out my FREE 1-hour online masterclass here: http://TubeInfluence.com *** Show Notes and Resources *** 1.
9. How to create a YouTube channel, Stage 9. Promotion and advertising
Read more: The Richest YouTuber In Nigeria!
Explore free and paid ways to promote your YouTube channel.
Provide some funds for advertising.
Learn how to promote your YouTube channel in 5 different ways. Promoting your YouTube channel can be confusing so in this video, I share five different things you can do to get your channel noticed.
In order to check out if it if your calling, you need to record and post at least 100 videos per channel. Many guys shoot 1-2 videos, see that things aren’t moving and quit the game. But if you want to achieve success keep trying!
Install free updated Jiji app now – to get the benefits of Jiji from anywhere you are!