- 1. Tip #1. Choose a country wisely
- 2. Tip #2. Find out the entry conditions
- 3. Tip #3. Create a brilliant resume
- 4. Tip #4. Learn a foreign language
- 5. Tip #5. Take employee records with you
- 6. Tip #6.Legalize your diploma
- 7. Tip #7. Check the recruitment agency thoroughly
- 8. Tip #8. Find out everything you can about the employer
- 9. Top jobs abroad programs in Nigeria
- 10. Available jobs Abroad for Nigerians and Africans
- 11. Working Abroad – Top Five Companies Always Hiring
- 12. Moving abroad from Nigeria – Things no one tells you about
Any job has its pros and cons, and employment abroad is no exception. You can earn money by getting a job from a foreign employer; you can live in a new country for a couple of years and learn a foreign language.
But greater salary is one of the main reasons for labor immigration. The salary level varies depending on the specialization of the employee.
Now we share 8 tips to consider when you are going to find a job abroad from Nigeria.
Find a promising job on Jiji today – get the invitation for an interview tomorrow!
1. Tip #1. Choose a country wisely
Check out these 8 Secret Tips To Ace A Job Interview
You should take into account that no country meets foreigners easily. The attitude towards foreign citizens arriving in the country is complicating due to the difficult political or economic situation every year.
It is worth exploring the situation in the countries and chooses the one where there are lesser problems like that.
Check out these six countries that give work permits to Nigerians easily:
- The United Arab Emirates,
- The Republic of Ireland,
2. Tip #2. Find out the entry conditions
There is a list of documents that are required for a visa. In every European country, there are some special state programs to support immigrants.
Knowing your rights allows you to better navigate the new place.
3. Tip #3. Create a brilliant resume
Read more: How To Adapt To Your New Job
Each country has its own rules and criteria for recruitment. Therefore, making an excellent resume is always an important step towards finding a good job!
4. Tip #4. Learn a foreign language
It happens that people travel without knowing the language, but this applies only to low-skilled employees. Professionals need the ability to speak a foreign language at a very good level.
5. Tip #5. Take employee records with you
Read more: The Hottest Nigerian Jobs Of 2019
If you have work experience, show it with the help of your workbook. If you have recommendations from the former employers, you should also use them.
Driving license and a medical book can also be useful for your successful job interview.
6. Tip #6.Legalize your diploma
Not every country requires this, but it is a useful thing to do, and the embassy of the country you want to work at will tell you how to do it correctly.
7. Tip #7. Check the recruitment agency thoroughly
There are many recruitment agencies that can let you down as an applicant!
Do not try to save on your employment abroad, choose only well-known agencies with many years of experience in the market and, of course, check all documents, including the work contract with an experienced lawyer.
8. Tip #8. Find out everything you can about the employer
If you agree to the vacancy that the recruitment agency found, it is recommended to get as much information as possible about your future job.
You can search the thematic forum websites and check out the official website of the company, which shows all the details of admission and conditions of work.
9. Top jobs abroad programs in Nigeria
Check out the 10 Common Job Search Mistakes You Need To Avoid
- Accredited TEFL Courses From the Leading Course Provider.
- Gap Year with Stint Ireland: Learn, Grow & Adventure.
- Test classroom theories in the “real world” with Instituto Hemingway.
- For the time of your youth, LoPair Au Pair China.
- Paid Internships in Beijing Shanghai with famous Fortune 500 companies. Discount available!
Find more information on Jobs.goabroad.com.
10. Available jobs Abroad for Nigerians and Africans
How to get jobs overseas or study abroad
11. Working Abroad – Top Five Companies Always Hiring
In this video, we discuss how to get a job abroad by listing five different companies (always hiring) that you can look at to get hired in order to live and work abroad. Some of the benefits of living abroad can include having your housing accommodations paid for, travel paid for, and free schooling for your children.
12. Moving abroad from Nigeria – Things no one tells you about
CAN YOU RELATE to my feelings? – I wanted to share my feelings about moving abroad from Nigeria. It is a big decision for most of us. If you’re planning live abroad, work abroad, move overseas, watch this video in order to understand how it can feel at the beginning.
Install free updated Jiji app now – use Jiji in a most convenient way!