Plastic surgery may be the fastest way to get bigger, firmer breasts, but it’s also the most expensive and riskiest one. If you don’t think that surgery is for you but you still want to improve the way your breasts look, here are the risk-free ways to do it.
Shop the best affordable fitness equipment on Jiji
One of the biggest myths surrounding natural breast enlargement is that since breasts do not primarily consist of muscles, it is impossible to make them bigger or firmer through exercise. However, regular exercises aimed at the chest area helps you build stronger muscles underneath your breasts, which, in turn, will lift up your breasts and make them look perkier.
Read more: 8 Natural Ways To Make Your Butt Bigger
The most effective breast enlargement and toning exercises include:
- Dumbbells. If you want to tone your upper body, a pair of dumbbells is an absolute must-have. They will increase your endurance, become your go-to cardio fitness tool, and, most importantly, naturally lift your breasts with regular exercise.
- Pushups. No effective workout can be imagined without pushups, and for a good reason. Pushups use nearly every muscle in your body, but they are a particularly essential part of an upper-body workout for firmer breasts.
- Back elbow stretches. If you don’t have the strength or the time to do regular workouts, you can try simple and effective stretches. Simply put your hands behind your head and stretch your elbows as far back as you can. Hold for a while, release, and repeat 10 and more times a day to see the results.
Exercising will be an important part of your breast-lifting and enlargement routine, but that’s not all you can do to get a firmer chest. You will also need to introduce some changes to your diet. You may think that in order to get bigger breasts, you simply need to eat more, as breasts consist mostly of fat. However, if you simply increase your calorie intake, you will likely end up gaining weight all over your body, which may not be something you need right now.
In order to see changes in the way your chest looks, you will need to make some very particular changes in your daily diet. The goal is to increase the consumption of products containing estrogen and phytoestrogen. Estrogen is responsible for the physical characteristics of a female body, including large and perky breasts. Phytoestrogen, which can be found in some plants, has the same effect as regular estrogen.
Eating estrogen-rich foods will help you see changes in many aspects of your life, including irregular menstrual cycle, hair fall, weight gain, low libido, and others. To include more estrogen into your diet, you will need to add the following foods to your routine:
- Dairy products
- Rice and wheat
- Broccoli and cabbage
- Flax, sesame, and sunflower seeds
- Apples, peaches, and plums
- Strawberries, raspberries, and cherries
- Lentils and beans
- Dried apricots, prunes, and dates
- Various nuts
- Liquorice root
3. Other tricks
In case you are looking for the easiest way to make your breasts appear fuller and firmer with short-term effect, there are some visual tricks you can try:
- First of all, you will need to correct and constantly watch your posture. When you hunch, your breasts sag and your cleavage doesn’t look the way you want. Keep your back straight and your chest will automatically look more appealing.
- Master cleavage contouring. If you are going to an important event in a V-neck dress and want to look your best, use bronzer and highlighter to create an illusion of bigger breast. This trick is very popular among celebrities and regular people right now.
- Get the right bra. In many cases, the problem of sagging, small breasts can be solved with a good bra. Invest in one expensive bra for special occasions or use the services of a professional bra fitter to find just the right size and model and achieve your desired effect.
- Use bra inserts. These skin-coloured pieces of silicone can be put into your bra to create an illusion of bigger, firmer breasts. They act the same way as push-up bras, but since you are able to put them in and out of your bra without having to wear them every day, they will last you for a long time.
Look your best every day with the Jiji app